BS1361 Consumer Unit Fuses

BS1361 Consumer Unit Fuses

BS 1361 is the British Standard number for HRC cartridge fuse links in household consumer units (also known as fuse-boxes or fuse boards) and similar applications.

BS1361 type 1 fuses are used in older household consumer units. We have 5A for lighting, 30A for sockets and many more useful sizes.

BS1361 type 2a and 2b fuses are used as a house service cut-out main fuse and protect an entire house. We have sizes up to 100A


eCommerce by CubeCart