Fernox F4 leak sealer.
- Ideal for reducing pressure loss from sealed systems.
- Seals most weeps and small inaccessible leaks.
- Saves time and money on draining down and repairing.
- Does not cause blockages of pump, air vents etc.
Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in central heating systems.
- Fernox Leak Sealer F4 is used throughout domestic heating systems for sealing small, internal, inaccessible leaks. Leak Sealer F4 works best in warm / hot circulating water and once evenly dispersed will usually be effective within 1 - 24 hours. The sealing efficiency of Leak Sealer F4 has been intentionally limited to prevent blockage of safety devices, pumps, etc.
- For long term protection against corrosion the system should also be treated with a Fernox Protector F1.
Application and Dosage :
- Use 500ml Fernox Leak Sealer F4 for every 80-120 litres of circulating water.
- Almost empty the central heating header tank, then pour in the Leak Sealer F4.
- Draw off 5-10 litres of water from the drain cock and return this to the header tank to ensure that no Leak Sealer F4 treated water is thrown away.
- Repeat step 2 until all Leak Sealer F4 has been drawn into the circulating system. DO NOT simply leave the Leak Sealer F4 in the header tank.
- Switch on the circulating pump and apply at least a small amount of heat to achieve an even distribution.
Packaging, Handling and Storage:
- Leak Sealer F4 is supplied in 500 ml containers.
- Fernox Leak Sealer F4 is classified as non-hazardous, but as with all chemicals: Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with water.
- Fernox Leak Sealer F4 is compatible with all Fernox products.