Large bore flexible connector for high water flow rate, great item if you want your bath to fill up nice and quickly.
22mm compression fitting on one end, 3/4 inch BSP female connection on other (just the right size for bath taps).
- Internal bore 15mm at it's smallest (inside the connections at the ends)
- Nominal working temp 60C, max temp 85C
- Nominal working pressure 6 Bar, max pressure 10 Bar
- Suitable for hot and cold water, not suitable for heating systems
- Approx 300mm long
- Sold as single item, buy two if you need a pair
The hose must not be : A-Twisted, B-Squashed, C-Stretched, D-Kinked or E-Bent sharply (especially near the ends).
BSP (British Standard Pipe Thread) sizes don’t match up with what you would measure using a ruler. Have a look at the BSPT link at the bottom of this page for more information about how plumbing threads are measured.
You can save money on this item when you purchase several at a time. The table below shows the minimum quantities required to benefit from this offer, and how much they'll cost.
||Price per unit